TerraPrime Banana Face Powder - Gives Celebrity Glowing Look, Camera Friendly, Suits for Majority of Skin Tones - 42g/1.5oz
- Product Code: BP-1
- Brand: Terra Prime
- TRY THE FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD FACE POWDER. Banana powder has become popular and instant classic since renowned makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic used it on Kim Kardashian.
- SUITS JUST ABOUT ANY SKIN TONE. It is yellow-toned powder which fits most of the skin tones. It also color-corrects surface redness and neutralizes dark under eye circles.
- GIVES WARM, MATTE, FLASH FRIENDLY FINISH. Banana powder will help you achieve a natural looking, warm finish which does not look flat.
- ACHIEVE THE CELEBRITY LOOK. The main function of the banana powder is to act as a highlighter and make your skin glow.
- BUY NOW ON AMAZON TO GET 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Every TerraPrime customer is protected with a complete 100% money back guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, simply contact us and we will issue a full refund. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Item model number: BP-1
- ASIN: B01IFY9OOK
Banana powder is a famous face powder which quickly got it's classic status after it was used by Kim Kardashian. It's now widely used to achieve a glowy celebrity look - especially effective when taking photos. It is great for setting areas you usually place concealer (especially when contouring) like under the eyes, center of the forehead, bridge of the nose and the chin. However, it's totally acceptable to puff banana powders all over the face to give an overall highlighted look.
Apply with a sponge, brush or powder puff. Best to apply where you've applied concealer - under the eyes, around T-zone, on the bridge of the nose, chin. To maximise the highlighting effect - leave it on for 10 minutes then brush away excess powder. You can also puff the powder all over the face to give an overall highlighted look.
If you want to achieve a celebrity, glowy look then TerraPrime banana powder will suit you perfectly. Try it out and share your results!